Small White PIP Box - 222 x 160 x 20mm Large Letter Size
222 x 160 x 20mm
Approx. A5 size
Fits through Royal Mails Large Letter Size Slot
Made from 59.9% recycled material
Availability: In stock
£14.40 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 50 is £12.00
- Buy 200+ for £44.00 (£0.2200 each) and save 9%
- Buy 500+ for £90.00 (£0.1800 each) and save 25%
- Buy 1000+ for £160.00 (£0.1600 each) and save 34%
- Approx. A5 Size
- 222 x 160 x 20 mm
- Will fit through Royal Mails 'Large Letter' Slot
- Made from corruagted board
- Quick to assemble - simply fold along the pre-creased lines and seal with tape
- The perfect size for CD’s, DVD’s, certificates, small books, A5-sized items
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Made in the UK
- Fits through Royal Mail Large Letter Slot
- Fully Recyclable
- Made from 59.9% recycled material
Postal boxes are collected by the vast majority, if not all, of Local Authorities in household recycling collections, but can also be taken to local recycling centres.
If you have a home composter you can also compost them. It works best if they are shredded first or torn into smaller pieces as they will decompose more quickly.
What does PIP stand for?
PIP stands for Pricing in Proportion. The Royal Mail has set out maximum specific sizes and weights which parcels can be, and their prices. These are known as small letter, large letter, small parcel, medium parcel and large parcel. If you make sure the packaging you use is smaller than these maximum sizes you will know that you are benefitting from the most cost effective postal rates you can
What is the maximum size of a large letter box?
The maximum size of a large letter box is 353mm x 250mm x 25mm, and the maximum weight it can be is 750g