Small Jiffy Bubble Wrap 600mm 100m
Jiffy Small Bubble Wrap
100m on a roll
Multiple roll orders may need to be despatched on consecutive days. We will contact you to let you know
Availability: In stock
£25.20 inc VAT
- Buy 3+ for £58.80 (£19.6000 each) and save 7%
- Buy 6+ for £107.40 (£17.9000 each) and save 15%
- Jiffy Small Bubble Wrap - 600mm wide - 100m on a roll
- Genuine Jiffy small Bubblewrap is recognised for as best economy protection - use it with confidence
- Made with Small bubbles
- 2-5 day delivery
- All Jiffy Bubblewrap is now coated to avoid deflation in transit or storage
- Small Bubblewrap bubbles will carry more weight than large Bubblewrap making it ideal for protecting lead crystal glasses, glass and china cases, ornaments
- It is not suitable for polished furniture due to marking and we recommend P E Foam for that
- Recycling - This product can be recycled along with plastic film and carrier bags at collection points such as supermarkets. For more information Click Here
|Made in the UK||Yes|
Some Local Authorities now offer a household collection for the recycling of bubble wrap alongside plastic film and carrier bags but this is still limited.
You should check with your local Authority or use Recycle Now's Recycling Locator Tool to find out abut your local arrangements.
Alternatively, bubble wrap can be recycled along with plastic film and carrier bags at some collection points such as supermarkets.
The fundamental difference is one of softness. Large bubbles are softer and thus more suited to delicate things, unless you just need the extra thickness to bulk out a box.
However, small bubbles will carry more weight. For example, if you wrapped three heavy doors in large bubble wrap you may find the bubbles bursting with the weight. In such a situation smaller bubbles will do better.Which bubble wrap to use for repro furniture?
Actually, bubble wrap should not be used on polished furniture. For some reason the bubbles get imprinted on the surface - not a good result. As an alternative we recommend using PE Foam in 2.5mm thickness. This is made for the furniture industry and is ideal for any highly polished wood surface.Can I use bubble wrap to cover my swimming pool?
For two reasons, no. Firstly, packaging bubble wrap is not tough enough to withstand the constant movement. Secondly, normal bubble wrap is made of polythene which is not UV stable; i.e. it rots away in sunlight. You will need the special material sold by pool companies./