Ultra Heavy Duty (1000g) Polythene Layflat Tubing 250ft 225mm
Availability: In stock
£42.68 inc VAT
- Buy 5+ for £165.45 (£33.0900 each) and save 7%
- Buy 11+ for £347.49 (£31.5900 each) and save 12%
- ULTRA Heavy Duty 1000 gauge polythene Layflat tubing
- The ultimate in strength and abrasion resistance
- Ideal for transit packing of long items where convential packing may get torn off
- Layflat tubing provides waterproof protection to products during storage and transit
- Also widely used in export packing
- Easy opening in convenient 250ft (77Mtr) length clear rolls
- The 225mm (9 inch) width is measured folded flat, it is not the diameter
- 225mm wide layflat will take an object with the maximum diameter of 143mm or approx 5.5 inches
- The lay flat tubing can be cut to size and heat sealed, taped or tied to create a bag to fit the product.
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Food Safe
- Easy Opening
- Heat Sealable
- Made in the UK
- Fully Recyclable
This product has resin code 4 and is recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic film at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.