Ultra Heavy Duty (1000g) Polythene Layflat Tubing 250ft 535mm
77m / 250ft on a roll
535mm/21 inches wide
Suitable for objects with a diameter less than 340mm or 13 inches
Availability: In stock
£76.79 inc VAT
- Buy 5+ for £299.95 (£59.9900 each) and save 7%
- Buy 11+ for £632.50 (£57.5000 each) and save 11%
- ULTRA Heavy Duty 1000g polythene layflat tubing - 535mm / 21 inches wide
- The ultimate in strength and abrasion resistance
- Ideal for transit packing of long items where convential packing may get torn off
- Waterproof protection to products during storage and transit. Also widely used in export packing
- Easy opening in convenient 250ft (77Mtr) length clear rolls
- The width is measured folded flat, it is not the diameter
- 535mm layflat tubing is suitable for objects with a diameter less than 340mm or 13 inches
- The lay flat tubing can be cut to size and heat sealed, taped or tied to create a bag to fit the product.
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Food Safe
- Easy Opening
- Heat Sealable
- Made in the UK
- Fully Recyclable
This product has resin code 4 and is recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic film at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.