Ultra Heavy Duty (1000g) Polythene Layflat Tubing 250ft 450mm
77m/250ft on a roll
450mm/18 inches wide
Suitable for objects with a diameter less than 286mm or 11.2 inches
Availability: In stock
£68.40 inc VAT
- Buy 5+ for £277.50 (£55.5000 each) and save 3%
- Buy 11+ for £577.50 (£52.5000 each) and save 8%
- ULTRA Heavy Duty 1000 gauge Layflat tubing - 450mm /18 inches wide
- The ultimate in strength and abrasion resistance
- Ideal for transit packing of long items where convential packing may get torn of
- Waterproof protection for products during storage and transit. Also widely used in export packing.
- Easy opening in convenient 250ft (77Mtr) length clear rolls
- The width is measured folded flat, it is not the diameter.
- 450mm wide layflat will take objects with a diameter less than 286mm or 11.2 inches
- Due to the nature of our manufacturing processes, layflat tubing is subject to a manufacturing tolerance of +/- 3mm or 2% whichever is greater
- The lay flat tubing can be cut to size and heat sealed, taped or tied to create a bag to fit the product.
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Food Safe
- Easy Opening
- Heat Sealable
- Made in the UK
- Fully Recyclable
This product has resin code 4 and is recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic film at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.