Plum Coloured Acid Free Tissue Paper 500 x 750mm Half Ream (240 sheets)
Coloured Tissue Paper - Plum Acid Free Tissue Paper
500 x 750mm
240 sheets in a half ream
Availability: In stock
£12.84 inc VAT
- A beautiful Plum acid free tissue paper ideal for all applications where the light weight and stunning colour will enhance your products
- Our range of colours are ideal for craft, wrapping clothes, cushioning fragile items, craft, and hobby projects such as tissue paper flowers
- Coordinate with our curling ribbon or for a luxury presentation try our organza ribbons
- The coloured tissue paper is 16gsm
- Acid Free (ph neutral)
- Machine glazed - slight sheen on one side
- 500 x 750mm (20" x 30")
- Packaged in half reams (240 sheets)
- We try and represent the colour as accurately as possible but colours can appear different on different screens - please ask for a sample if colour is important.
|Made in the UK||No|
What does Machine Glazed mean?
Machine glazed paper has a slight sheen on one side. This finish is produced by allowing the wet paper to dry against a highly-polished metal cylinder. It doesn't affect the recylability of the paper.
What is in the dye used to colour this tissue?
This dye used to colour this tissue contains a mixture of plant and mineral pigments.
Is tissue paper recyclable and biodegradable?
Yes, our tissue paper is made from recyclable and sustainable sources, making it biodegradable. The dye we use for coloured paper is also considered environmentally friendly as we use water-based products.
Why use acid free tissue paper?Acid free tissue paper is made ph neutral, so it is less likely to cause any tarnishing of bright metals wrapped in it.