Clear Medium Duty Polythene Bags 200g 600 x 900mm
200 gauge/50 micron
600 x 900mm
Availability: In stock
£54.48 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 100 is £45.40
- Buy 500+ for £127.10 (£0.2542 each) and save 45%
- Buy 1000+ for £148.60 (£0.1486 each) and save 68%
- Buy 2000+ for £256.40 (£0.1282 each) and save 72%
- Buy 5000+ for £619.00 (£0.1238 each) and save 73%
Bulk buy 200 gauge, 600 x 900mm, polythene bags and save!Our medium duty 200g polythene bags are made from non-toxic, inert polythene offering good clarity and strength.
These medium duty polythene bags are used to protect against dust and dirt, for presentation of goods and the protection of items. Suitable for a selection of products and items such as; clothing covers, wrapping large gifts, protecting large pieces of artwork and much more
Are these polythene bags food safe?Our 200 gauge, 600 x 900mm clear medium duty polythene bags are made from food safe film ensuring you can use them to store and display food products.
- Available for order in increments of 100
- 5% online discount automatically applied
- Free delivery to mainland UK on orders over £35 ex VAT
- Please note sizes can vary by a few mm due to manufacturing tolerances - Width +/- 3mm or 2%, Length +/- 6mm or 2%, Gauge +/- 10%
|Made in the UK||No|
These bags have resin code 4 and are recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic bags and film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic films and bags at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.