Heat Sealer Magnetic Release Impulse Sealer With Cutter - 490mm Weld
Magnetic Release Heat Sealer
Impulse Sealer with Cutter
For sealing polythene, polypropylene and PVC
Please note 2 - 3 day lead time
*Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only
Availability: In stock
£330.00 inc VAT
- Semi automatic Heat Sealer
- Magnetic release impulse
- Easy sealer with safety cutter
- Push the arm down, the timed magnet release gives a consistent seal quality and speeds up your operation
- For sealing and trimming Polythene, Polypropylene and PVC films up to 1000 gauge (in 2 layers)
- Manufacturer usage of upto a 1000 seals/day
- Seals up to 490mm with a 2mm wide seal
- Make your own polythene bags using this machine, layflat tubing, and a film unroller
- Weighs 6.8kg
|Made in the UK||No|
This is caused by too much heat - i.e. you need to turn down the dial until the puckering stops but the weld is still sound.Our welds are bursting open when we fill the bag. Why?
This is probably due to slightly insufficient heat. Try turning up the dial by just half to one point at a time until the welds hold properly.After a few welds I can see a blackish build-up on the teflon over the sealing strip. What is this?
Its melted polythene. You may have your heat turned up just a bit high and this is causing excessive melting during the welding process. The excess melted polythene ends up on your teflon cover. Simply wipe it off and turn the heat down. Heat sealers should always be run at the minimum temperature at which a successful weld can be achieved.