Lilac Coloured Acid Free Tissue Paper 500 x 750mm
500 x 750mm
480 sheets in a ream
Click here to buy a half ream
Availability: In stock
£20.10 inc VAT
- Buy 2+ for £31.50 (£15.7500 each) and save 6%
- Buy 5+ for £76.25 (£15.2500 each) and save 9%
- Buy 10+ for £142.50 (£14.2500 each) and save 15%
- A very pretty lilac acid free tissue paper which is very popular for weddings
- Coordinate with our curling ribbon or for a luxury presentation try our organza ribbons
- Our coloured tissue paper is 16gsm
- Acid Free (ph neutral)
- 500 x 750mm (20" x 30")
- Packed in reams (480 sheets).
- Machine glazed - slight sheen on one side
- Other Purple Tissue Paper colours available: Violet and Deep Purple
|Made in the UK||No|
What does Machine Glazed mean?
Machine glazed paper has a slight sheen on one side. This finish is produced by allowing the wet paper to dry against a highly-polished metal cylinder. It doesn't affect the recylability of the paper.
What is in the dye used to colour this tissue?
This dye used to colour this tissue contains a mixture of plant and mineral pigments.