Large Bubble Wrap 2 rolls per pack 600mm
2 rolls per pack
45m per roll
Price includes a £12 freight charge
Availability: In stock
£50.69 inc VAT
- Buy 3+ for £119.22 (£39.7400 each) and save 6%
- Buy 6+ for £226.92 (£37.8200 each) and save 11%
- Large Bubble Wrap 600mm wide
- 2 rolls per pack, 45m per roll
- Big Bubbles and soft cushioning for tough protection
- Large Jiffy Bubblewrap is now made from coated film to avoid deflation in transit or storage
- Large Bubble wrap is best for delicate items such as wine goblets - the big bubbles are softer than small bubbles and conform well
- Large bubble wrap is also better and more economical for void fill
- Suitable for wrapping and protecting antiques items, wine goblets, vases, glass, crockery and other similar items
- Price includes a £12 freight charge - if you are able to collect please contact us and we will be able to reduce the price by £12.00 per pack
- Recycling - This product can be recycled along with plastic film and carrier bags at collection points such as supermarkets. For more information Click Here
|Made in the UK||Yes|
Some Local Authorities now offer a household collection for the recycling of bubble wrap alongside plastic film and carrier bags but this is still limited.
You should check with your local Authority or use Recycle Now's Recycling Locator Tool to find out abut your local arrangements.
Alternatively, bubble wrap can be recycled along with plastic film and carrier bags at some collection points such as supermarkets.
The fundamental difference is one of softness. Large bubbles are softer and thus more suited to delicate things, unless you just need the extra thickness to bulk out a box.
However, small bubbles will carry more weight. For example, if you wrapped three heavy doors in large bubble wrap you may find the bubbles bursting with the weight. In such a situation smaller bubbles will do better.Which bubble wrap to use for repro furniture?
Actually, bubble wrap should not be used on polished furniture. For some reason the bubbles get imprinted on the surface - not a good result. As an alternative we recommend using PE Foam in 2.5mm thickness. This is made for the furniture industry and is ideal for any highly polished wood surface.Can I use bubble wrap to cover my swimming pool?
For two reasons, no. Firstly, packaging bubble wrap is not tough enough to withstand the constant movement. Secondly, normal bubble wrap is made of polythene which is not UV stable; i.e. it rots away in sunlight. You will need the special material sold by pool companies./