Heat Sealers Impulse Sealer With Cutter - 300mm Weld
Impulse Sealer With Cutter
For sealing polythene, polypropylene and PVC
*Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only
Availability: In stock
£122.22 inc VAT
- Impulse Heat Sealers are only hot for the very short weld cycle - a matter of a fraction of a second
- This makes them safer and cheaper to use
- These sealers are extremely fast and will weld up to 2 layers of 800 gauge polythene, polypropylene and PVC
- 500 watt
- 300mm wide
- Creates a 2mm seal
- Fitted with a safety cutter
- Can be used to trim or make bags from layflat tubing
- Pair with a film unroller for easy application
- Repair kit available (our code: HTSLRREPPBS300)
- Our Heat Sealers come with a one year 'Return to Base' warranty. If in unlikely event of a fault, you will need to return the machine to the factory for inspection and repair - please contact us for details of how to do that.
|Made in the UK||No|
This is caused by too much heat - i.e. you need to turn down the dial until the puckering stops but the weld is still sound.Our welds are bursting open when we fill the bag. Why?
This is probably due to slightly insufficient heat. Try turning up the dial by just half to one point at a time until the welds hold properly.After a few welds I can see a blackish build-up on the teflon over the sealing strip. What is this?
Its melted polythene. You may have your heat turned up just a bit high and this is causing excessive melting during the welding process. The excess melted polythene ends up on your teflon cover. Simply wipe it off and turn the heat down. Heat sealers should always be run at the minimum temperature at which a successful weld can be achieved.