Clear Heavy Duty Polythene Bags 400g 450mm x 600mm
400 gauge/100 micron
450mm x 600mm
Availability: In stock
£35.77 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 100 is £29.81
- Buy 500+ for £89.45 (£0.1789 each) and save 40%
- Buy 1000+ for £136.00 (£0.1360 each) and save 55%
- Buy 2000+ for £260.00 (£0.1300 each) and save 57%
- Buy 5000+ for £620.00 (£0.1240 each) and save 59%
Bulk buy strong 400g polythene bags and save!
Our polythene bags are great for storing and protecting a wide range of products, such as paintings, pictures, electronic devices and mechanical parts. They are made from food safe film adding the versatility of products such as food products.
Key features of our heavy duty polybags
These 400g bags are tough, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking easily. However they are not suitable as for builders rubble. The picture shows them with a small number of smooth pebbles rather than rough bricks and concrete
- Made from food safe film
- 450 x 600mm
- 400 gauge / 100 micron
- 5% online discount automatically applied at the checkout
- Free delivery to mainland UK on orders over £35 ex VAT
- Please note sizes can vary by a few mm due to manufacturing tolerances - Width +/- 3mm or 2%, Length +/- 6mm or 2%, Gauge +/- 10%
|Made in the UK||No|
These bags have resin code 4 and are recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic bags and film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic films and bags at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.