Seal Again Bags, with write-on panels 2.25 x 3 ins
2.25 x 3 ins
50 micron / 200 gauge
Availability: In stock
£2.15 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 100 is £1.79
- Buy 500+ for £6.65 (£0.0133 each) and save 26%
- Buy 1000+ for £10.00 (£0.0100 each) and save 45%
- Buy 2000+ for £17.40 (£0.0087 each) and save 52%
- Buy 5000+ for £37.50 (£0.0075 each) and save 59%
- Clear resealable bags with write-on panels in matt white, which means that you can label the contents in ordinary pen or pencil
- These bags are also known as supagrip, grip seal or zip lock bags
- Made from 200 gauge/50 micron polythene
- Suitable for Jewellery, beads and fuses
- Easy opening and closing
Keep an eye on all your odds and ends by sealing them away in these minigrip bags. They’re ideal for jewellery, fuses and even small items of food. Plus, they’re easy to open and close and can be labelled with either a pen or pencil, so you don’t get similar items confused. Made to withstand day-to-day wear and tear, these bags can be used again and again.
These bags have resin code 4 and are recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic bags and film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic films and bags at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.