Seal Again Bags, with write-on panels 2.25 x 2.25 ins
2.25 x 2.25 ins
200 gauge/50 micron
Availability: In stock
£1.96 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 100 is £1.63
- Buy 500+ for £5.90 (£0.0118 each) and save 28%
- Buy 1000+ for £8.80 (£0.0088 each) and save 47%
- Buy 2000+ for £16.20 (£0.0081 each) and save 51%
- Buy 5000+ for £34.50 (£0.0069 each) and save 58%
- Clear resealable bags with write-on panels in matt white, which means that you can label the contents in ordinary pen or pencil
- These bags are also known as supagrip, grip seal or zip lock bags
- Made from 200 gauge/50 micron polythene
- Suitable for beads, fishing equipment and other small objects
- Easy opening
- Please note sizes can vary by a few mm due to manufacturing tolerances- please request a sample if size is critical
We all have those small objects that have no home, that constantly get lost in the toolbox or down the side of the sofa. These supagrip resealable nags will ensure that’s no longer the case. They are perfect for keeping your fishing equipment, beads or nuts and bolts nice and safe. Plus, the write on panels ensure that you don’t get your different types of bolts confused and can see what’s what at a glance.
|Made in the UK||No|
These bags have resin code 4 and are recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic bags and film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic films and bags at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.