Seal Again Bags, with write-on panels 1.5 x 2.5 ins
Seal Again Bags with write-on panels
1.5 x 2.5 ins
200 gauge/50 micron
Availability: In stock
£1.84 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 100 is £1.53
- Buy 500+ for £5.70 (£0.0114 each) and save 26%
- Buy 1000+ for £8.20 (£0.0082 each) and save 47%
- Buy 2000+ for £13.40 (£0.0067 each) and save 57%
- Buy 5000+ for £30.00 (£0.0060 each) and save 61%
- Clear resealable bags with write-on panels in matt white, which means that you can label the contents in ordinary pen or pencil
- These bags are also known as supagrip, grip seal or zip lock bags
- Made from 200 gauge/50 micron polythene
- Suitable for beads, sequins, fuses and tiny washers
- Easy opening and closing
Tired of losing important bolts and nails simply because they’re so small? These grip seal bags will help keep all your odds and ends safe, from beads and sequins, to fuses and tiny washers. Even if you have several different nuts and bolts to store, these clear minigrip bags make it easy to find what you’re looking for – the three white strips allow you to label each bag accordingly, using either a pencil or pen. Storage concerns are also a thing of the past, as the strong polythene will stand up to the rigours of regular use.
|Made in the UK||No|
These bags have resin code 4 and are recyclable. You should check with your local Council to see if you can recycle plastic bags and film with your household recycling. Some Local Authorities will take it away but it is limited.
For those who can't recycle plastic films and bags at home, you can take it to be recycled at carrier bag collection points at the larger stores of most major supermarkets including Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, The Co-op and Waitrose.