Coloured Kraft Wrapping Paper - Lilac 500mm x 120m
120m on a roll
Availability: In stock
£17.99 inc VAT
- Buy 3+ for £38.97 (£12.9900 each) and save 14%
- Buy 6+ for £65.94 (£10.9900 each) and save 27%
Our Lilac Coloured Kraft Paper is made from 50gsm Recycled Kraft paper, making it an excellent quality.
Sold on a roll which is 500mm wide and approx 120m long, its also excellent value for money. Each roll weighs approx. 3kg
Use it as gift wrap either at home of in a retail environment, or for crafts. Use with a contrasting ribbon for a lovely effect
Lilac on one side, plain on the other
We try and represent the colour as accurately as possible but colours can appear different on different screens - please ask for a sample if colour is important, please contact us here
|Made in the UK||No|
|Made from Recycled Material?||Yes|
Made from recycled paper
Excellent value for money
The rolls are approximately 120mm in diammeter and weigh just over 3kgAre these kraft rolls vegan friendly?
Yes, there are no animal by-products used in the manufacture of paper or the ink used to dye themHow much recycled content do these coloured kraft paper rolls contain?
The rolls contain approximately 80% recycled paper content. The other 20% has to be pure kraft to maintain the quality of the rollIs kraft paper eco-friendly?
Yes, our coloured kraft paper rolls are 100% eco-friendly. They are made from partly recycled paper, and are full recyclable, and biodegradable. The inks which are used to dye them are also water-based and don’t contain anything harmful to the environmentHow should I recycle Kraft paper?
Along with your normal household paper recycling, in your kerbside collection or at paper collection points. Just make sure the paper isn’t soiled with grease, food, or other contaminants