White Cartons - Single & Double Wall
Part of our standard ranges of boxes, these Cardboard cartons all come with a white outer skin for a premium appearance where presentation and easy read coding is important. Equally as strong as our brown cardboard boxes. Recyclable and from sustainable sources.
- The range comprises 8 Single wall and 2 Double wall cardboard boxes
- If you despatch by carrier or need cardboard packing boxes then you would be well advised to use double wall cartons
- As with our brown carton range these are good quality corrugated boxes and are perfect for both storage and transit
- Use a Single Wall box for lighter loads and double wall for loads of 5kg and more
- Measurements are internal and sizes are LxWxD in mm
- We supply to you flat packed to be made up using packaging tape on the flaps.
- Delivery the next day subject to stock availability
- Ensure cartons are well packed and contents cannot move around
- If you can't see the size you need here - we may still be able to help you - call or email for advice
Watch our video about "Brown Double Wall Cartons" - use the full screen option to see in the best quality.
£9.05 for 5 As low as: £1.3400
£31.50 for 10 As low as: £2.7000
£7.70 for 10 As low as: £0.5300
£14.10 for 10 As low as: £1.1000
£24.20 for 10 As low as: £1.8000
£12.60 for 10 As low as: £1.0500
£15.70 for 10 As low as: £1.1600
£10.20 for 10 As low as: £0.7500
Cardboard Boxes Video Transcript
Cardboard boxes come in all shapes and sizes, different thicknesses, layers, folds and numbers of flaps. Let me help you choose the right box for your requirements.
Our boxes are all measured internally meaning that you know exactly how much space there is inside the box. The boxes are all made from corrugated cardboard. This means that a fluted paper material is trapped between two layers to make a stronger board. Double wall boxes simply have 2 layers of fluted material between the walls instead of one, making the boxes more than twice as strong. These boxes should be used for heavier items. We recommend them for anything over 5kg in weight.
We sell a range of boxes in both brown and white and we send them to you flat packed for easy storage and delivery. The boxes are very easy to put together using tape, like this. You can also use glue or carton staplers.
Order online or by telephone before 3pm and we aim to despatch your order the same working day. Orders over the value of £35 are delivered free of charge. For any other queries please call our customers service helpline on 02380 869999 or visit our website and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you.