Brown Double Wall Cartons
Double wall cardboard cartons offer much greater strength and rigidity for heavier items than single wall boxes. Supplied flat packed, ready to make up by sealing the flaps with packaging tape. Recyclable and from sustainable sources.
- If you despatch by carrier or need cardboard packing boxes then you would be well advised to use double wall cartons
- All the products shown are strong corrugated boxes based on a standard 125gsm board
- Measurements are internal and sizes are LxWxD in mm
- Use double wall if you are storing or shipping over 5kg per box
- Ensure cartons are well packed and contents cannot move around
- Cardboard boxes are supplied flat packed, and we aim to deliver the next working day
- White cartons are also available
- If you can't see the size you need here - we may still be able to help you - call or email for advice
Watch our video about "Brown Double Wall Cartons" - use the full screen option to see in the best quality.
£3.35 for 5 As low as: £0.4900
£4.00 for 5 As low as: £0.5300
£5.00 for 5 As low as: £0.6300
£6.85 for 5 As low as: £0.8700
£9.85 for 5 As low as: £1.2500
£8.60 for 5 As low as: £1.2100
£12.00 for 5 As low as: £1.6300
£8.40 for 5 As low as: £1.1500
£342.00 for 90 As low as: £3.5500
£184.50 for 90 As low as: £1.8900
£10.45 for 5 As low as: £1.4700
£16.75 for 5 As low as: £2.3800
£20.75 for 5 As low as: £2.4200
Cardboard Boxes Video Transcript
Cardboard boxes come in all shapes and sizes, different thicknesses, layers, folds and numbers of flaps. Let me help you choose the right box for your requirements.
Our boxes are all measured internally meaning that you know exactly how much space there is inside the box. The boxes are all made from corrugated cardboard. This means that a fluted paper material is trapped between two layers to make a stronger board. Double wall boxes simply have 2 layers of fluted material between the walls instead of one, making the boxes more than twice as strong. These boxes should be used for heavier items. We recommend them for anything over 5kg in weight.
We sell a range of boxes in both brown and white and we send them to you flat packed for easy storage and delivery. The boxes are very easy to put together using tape, like this. You can also use glue or carton staplers.
Order online or by telephone before 3pm and we aim to despatch your order the same working day. Orders over the value of £35 are delivered free of charge. For any other queries please call our customers service helpline on 02380 869999 or visit our website and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help you.