Compostable Greeting Card Bag 5x7" 138x185mm
Biodegradable & Compostable Greeting Card Bag
For 5x7" Cards & Envelopes
138x185mm + Self Seal Flap
30mu Nativia ® film
Please note that measurements can vary slightly by several mm due to manufacturing tolerances - if size is critical please request a sample
Availability: In stock
£18.00 inc VAT
Price for minimum quantity of 250 is £15.00
- Buy 500+ for £27.50 (£0.0550 each) and save 9%
- Buy 1000+ for £49.00 (£0.0490 each) and save 19%
- Buy 2000+ for £86.00 (£0.0430 each) and save 29%
- Buy 5000+ for £188.50 (£0.0377 each) and save 38%
A compostable Greeting Card Bag with self seal flap for 5x7" cards and envelopes, made from 30mu Nativia ® film.
Nativia ® film is made from corn or other sources such as sugar beet and potatoes among others, and conforms to the EN1342 standard, meaning it is biodegradable and compostable. It has also achieved the OK Biobased certificate from Vincotte. Nativia ® film breaks down quickly into carbon dioxide, water and biomass by microbial digestion in the right conditions.
The film is sourced from renewable sources and is food safe.
Packed in 250's (in bags), these eco-friendly bags are printed on the self seal flap to let end-users know that they are biodegradable & compostable.
The film manufacturer recommends that the bags are used within 6 months and stored in suitable conditions - away from local heat sources, out of direct sunlight and below 30 degrees Celsius.
Nativia ® can be industrially composted and will disintegrate in six months to CO2, water and humus, a soil nutrient. It can also be mechanically and chemically recycled (not with other plastics because it has a lower melting temperature) and it can be incinerated. Nativia ® films do not biodegrade in landfill conditions.
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Certified to the European (EN13432) norm for Industrially compostable packaging
- Also certified by Vincotte to the OK BIOBASED standard for biodegradable film
- Food safe
- Good barrier to gases and aromas
- Resistant to oil, fat and alcohol
- Excellent clarity and gloss
- Heat sealable - heat seal range 85-140C
- SIde-weld bags with self adhesive strip which is also compostable