Compostable Bag A4 215x305mm
For A4 Cards & Artwork
215x305mm + Self Seal Flap
30mu Nativia ® film
Please note that measurements can vary slightly by several mm due to manufacturing tolerances - if size is critical please request a sample
This bag DOES NOT have a printed 'compostable' notice - please see our compostable stickers which can be applied ADCOMP22 or ADPEEL22
Availability: In stock
£18.72 inc VAT
- Buy 500+ for £72.25 (£0.1445 each) and save 8%
- Buy 1000+ for £115.00 (£0.1150 each) and save 27%
- Buy 2000+ for £210.00 (£0.1050 each) and save 33%
- Buy 5000+ for £480.00 (£0.0960 each) and save 39%
A compostable Bag with self seal flap for A4 cards and envelopes, or artwork - made from 30mu Nativia ® film.
Nativia ® film is made from corn or other sources such as sugar beet and potatoes among others, and conforms to the EN1342 standard, meaning it is biodegradable and compostable. It has also achieved the OK Biobased certificate from Vincotte. Nativia ® film breaks down quickly into carbon dioxide, water and biomass by microbial digestion in the right conditions.
The film is sourced from renewable sources and is food safe.
Packed in 100's (in bags), these eco-friendly bags are NOT printed on the self seal flap like our other bags, but we do have compostable stickers which can be applied to let end-users know that the film is compostable
The film manufacturer recommends that the bags are used within 6 months and stored in suitable conditions - away from local heat sources, out of direct sunlight and below 30 degrees Celsius.
Nativia ® can be industrially composted and will disintegrate in six months to CO2, water and humus, a soil nutrient. It can also be mechanically and chemically recycled (not with other plastics because it has a lower melting temperature) and it can be incinerated. Nativia ® films do not biodegrade in landfill conditions.
|Made in the UK||Yes|
- Certified to the European (EN13432) norm for Industrially compostable packaging
- Also certified by Vincotte to the OK BIOBASED standard for biodegradable film
- Food safe
- Good barrier to gases and aromas
- Resistant to oil, fat and alcohol
- Excellent clarity and gloss
- Heat sealable - heat seal range 85-140C
- SIde-weld bags with self adhesive strip which is also compostable
Yes, the peel off strip is made from PLA and is also compostable