The secret of these resealable plastic bags is the simple squeeze together and pull apart top closure that can be used again and again. These resealable polythene bags are 200 gauge (50 micron) and are stronger than the more commonly found 160 gauge (40 micron) on the market.
- They are widely used for all kinds of applications, from police evidence through to spares packs or collating items for storage or retail
- Food certified - this makes them suitable to use for foodstuffs although they may not be totally airtight, and are not suitable for powders
- You can have them overprinted, or made to a bespoke size - please contact us for a quote
- They are also known as grip seal bags, zip lock bags or supagrip resealable bags
- Heavy duty, coloured, or write-on panel versions available
- When you have finished with them, they can be recycled
- Please note sizes can vary by a few mm due to manufacturing tolerances - Width +/- 3mm or 2%, Length +/- 6mm or 2%, Gauge +/- 10%