Tissue Paper - A Guide
Our tissue paper range is all 16gsm to 18gsm. All grades are made in Acid Free quality.
- Are the colours always the same?
Broadly yes, but they will vary slightly from batch to batch. Even the White tissue papers can vary.
- What is "Acid Free" tissue paper for?
Acid free tissue paper is made ph neutral so it is less likely to cause any tarnishing of bright metals wrapped in it.
- What is Jewellers tissue paper?
A premium crisp but softer white acid free tissue paper ideal for jewellery, silverware and all delicate items that need conformable and tarnish free packaging. This tissue is unglazed, or Machine Finished.
- Are the White tissue papers bleached?
Yes. We do not supply unbleached tissue paper.
- Are the tissue papers non bleed?
The tissue papers are bleed resistant but we do not recommend their use in damp conditions.
- Are the tissue papers recycled?
- Can I get tissue paper printed?
Yes - Email us with your requirements. The minimum order is 25 reams however, 50 reams is more economic.
Tissue Paper - White
- Acid Free
- 480 sheets per ream
- 500x375mm available with cutting ervice
- Excellent value for money
- 5% discount when you order online
- Up to 27% discount on bulk orders
Our white tissue paper comes in a variety of different textures, including plain for general use, crisp for tarnishable goods, very crisp for premium products and the softer Jewellers tissue for delicate items. You’re sure to find a type that suits your needs.
Although our tissue paper is 500x750mm, we also provide a cutting service on our full reams, meaning we’re able to offer 500x375mm as well. The minimum order for cut tissue is ten reams and the service costs £2 per ream plus VAT. If you’d like to know more about our cutting service, don’t hesitate to get in contact.
from £11.15 As low as: £9.19
from £13.95 As low as: £10.20
from £15.70 As low as: £11.95