Tissue Paper - A Guide
Our tissue paper range is all 16gsm to 18gsm. All grades are made in Acid Free quality.
- Are the colours always the same?
Broadly yes, but they will vary slightly from batch to batch. Even the White tissue papers can vary.
- What is "Acid Free" tissue paper for?
Acid free tissue paper is made ph neutral so it is less likely to cause any tarnishing of bright metals wrapped in it.
- What is Jewellers tissue paper?
A premium crisp but softer white acid free tissue paper ideal for jewellery, silverware and all delicate items that need conformable and tarnish free packaging. This tissue is unglazed, or Machine Finished.
- Are the White tissue papers bleached?
Yes. We do not supply unbleached tissue paper.
- Are the tissue papers non bleed?
The tissue papers are bleed resistant but we do not recommend their use in damp conditions.
- Are the tissue papers recycled?
- Can I get tissue paper printed?
Yes - Email us with your requirements. The minimum order is 25 reams however, 50 reams is more economic.
Tissue Paper - Metallic Gold & Silver
Metallic Tissue Paper in Gold & Silver
Our range of luxury gold or silver tissue paper has exceptional depth of colour and lustre. Made solely for us, in England, using crispy white 19gsm MF (machine finished) acid free tissue paper printed on both sides in either silver or gold.
- Sheet size: 500 x 750mm.
- This tissue will arrive with you packed in tubes to reduce creasing and folding but can be supplied flat on request.
We also stock a Premium range of 21 beautiful coloured tissue papers and a range of white tissue paper. Please note you may find cheaper tissue papers on the market but they cannot be compared to this exclusive luxury tissue paper